The Kindle nation has been really active about finding hidden shortcuts for the Kindle. There are simple shortcuts to start the minesweeper game or go directly to Wikipedia. There are just so many of them, but here are my favorite ones:
1. ALT + #: If you have 100 books on your Kindle, and want to see the books on your Nth page, then use ALT+N to go to that page. But you can do the same by just pressing the number!
2. Search @Wiki: Say you want to search Wikipedia for something fast and you are in the middle of reading a book, the best way to go is to use the search button and then type @Wiki.Â The other shortcuts available are @Web and @store.
3. ALT + SHIFT + M: Mine Sweeper Game. Enough said.
4. ALT + SHIFT + A: Sort your documents based on when you received them on your Kindle.
5. ALT + SHIFT + R: Reset your Kindle if you are having major problems with it.
6. ALT + T: Time. Shows time on the left bottom side of your screen. Very handy!
Now there are a bunch of other short cuts that you can use to get more productive on Kindle. To be perfectly honest, the keys are too small to maneuver so short cuts can sometimes be a hassle. Having said that, I’ll put together a set of advanced shortcuts that are more than about just puttingÂ time on your screen.