The Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet is finally here. It is one of the largest Android tablets around. The device runs Android 4.4 Kit Kat and features a 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor. It also has 3 GB of RAM, as low as 32 GB of storage space and plenty of useful apps and free services, such as 50 GB Dropbox space for 2 years and 1 year of Gogo In-flight WiFi service.
Here is the full set of specifications for the device:
- 12.2-inch 2560×1600 WQXGA Display
- Android 4.4, KitKat OS
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor
- Up to 13 hours of battery life per charge
- Samsung e-Meeting, Hancom Office, and Samsung KNOX
- Rear (8MP) and front (2MP) cameras for photos and video chat
- 32 GB of on-board memory plus microSD slot
It is available for as low as $750. The price is a turnoff but the tablet does look attractive on paper.