Kindle is not a cheap gadget by any means. Whether you own a Kindle 2.0 or Kindle DX, you have to spend a decent amount of money to get your hands on your gadget. So the last thing you want to do is not to get the best out of it. Whether you are obsessed about protecting your Kindle or want to enjoy a better reading experience, there is an accessory out for you. If you are looking to get more out of your Kindle, here are a few must-own Kindle accessories you should own:
- Stylish Kindle cases: if you intend to take your Kindle on the go to a conference or a business event, you got to have a stylish Kindle case.
- Tough cases: I can’t tell you how many folks have lost their Kindle to freak accidents. There are a lot of ways to drop your Kindle but all of them lead to one results (your Kindle getting damaged or dying on you). Shock-proof Kindle cases are great to avoid the worst case scenario.
- Chargers: keeping your Kindle charged during your trips is very important. So, rapid and auto chargers are must own.
- Stands: Kindle stands are great accessories to enjoy a better reading experience with your Kindle.
- Portable reading lights: a portable reading light helps you enjoy a better reading experience on the go.
- Natural reading lights: I can’t tell you how amazing these lights are, especially if you are a serial reader. Natural lights are a must have for home.
- Earphones: if you plan to listen to audio-books on your Kindle, you are going to need a good pair ofÂ headphones for Kindle.
- Cables: having a spare set of cables to keep your Kindle charged and transfer data is important too.
There are a lot of small little things you can buy for your Kindle. But I personally focus on protecting my Kindle against drops and the elements. Nothing’s more frustrating than having to deal with a “brick” Kindle.
Your turn: what’s on your list of must own Kindle add-ons?