Apple iPad is coming. In fact, you can already pre-order it on Apple.com. The device is cheaper than many of us thought it’d be, but it still will cost you $499 +Â taxes at the minimum. So you don’t want to get your iPad without buying the proper accessories for it (cases, bags, and cables). There are not too many iPad accessories around at this point, but there are some that you can pick up and a few you can pre-order. It won’t be too long before the market is flooded with accessories for iPad. But for now, here are 10 iPad accessories that are worth checking out:
1. iPad Keyboard: the one iPad accessory that I am excited about the most. It not only charges your iPad but lets you use your iPad more like a real computer. It’d be fun to be able to type and blog on the go without having to deal with a virtual keyboard.
2. TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case: a water proof case that protects you iPad when you are on the go or lying at the beach. It’s supposed to protect your iPad against water, dust, dirt, sand and other elements.
3. E-volve reversible neoprene sleeve case cover for iPad: a reversible sleeve that protects your iPad against everyday wear and tear and gives it a colorful look and feel.
4. Skooba Design Netbook/iPad Messenger: if you happen to be looking for a messenger bag for your iPad, Skooba’s iPad messenger is an affordable option to consider. It’s compatible with your netbook as well.
5. Apple iPad Case: the official case for Apple iPad. It’s not the cheapest option on the market, but it does make it convenient to use your iPad at home or on the go. It folds all the way back to let you use your device without having to take it out.
6. Micro Car Charger for Apple iPad: a cool travel accessory for Apple iPad. It works with North American and International voltage standards and protects your device and car as well.
7. Apple iPad Dock: the official dock for Apple iPad. You can use it to charge your iPad, sync it with your computer, and connect a speaker to your dock.
8. iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter: a must have adapter that comes in handy if you want to connect your iPad to a TV, monitor, projector, or monitor. Great for reading documents or presenting right from your iPad.
9. Wall Charger Direct for Apple iPad: a pretty simple accessory for your iPad that lets you charge your device from the comfort of your home. It works well on the go as well and is ready for international travel.
10. Scratch Defense Neoprene Sleeve for the Apple iPad: an affordable protective sleeve for your iPad that keeps the scratches out and doesn’t burn a whole in your pocket. You can take your accessories with you with this sleeve.
This piece is a work in progress, so feel free to suggest more iPad accessories in the comment section. Stay tunes as more accessories are added to this list.