A lot of people who I talk to complain about the fragility of their Kindle. Amazon Kindle is a very cool gadget, but it’s so easy to damage it as well, especially if you take it with yourself everywhere. Thankfully, there are many cool cases that can protect your Kindle against the elements, bumps, and scratches. What you don’t want to do is leave things to chances by not investing a bit money to protect your gadget. If you are looking for a shock-proof, water resistant, or anti-scratch case for Kindle, here are 10 cool cases you should consider:
1. OCTO Messenger Bag for Amazon Kindle 2: if you are going to be on the move with your gadget all the time, this is a cool Kindle case to consider.
2. Kindle DX Cube Carrying Case Bag: available for both Kindle and Kindle DX, this case protects your gadget against bumps.
3. Kroo Reversible Sleeve for Amazon Kindle: protects your gadget against bumps.
4. Hard Nylon Carrying Case for Kindle: scratch, bump proof, and water resistant case for Kindle.
5. Neoprane Cute Pocket Carrying Case: another cool case that protects your Kindle against bumps and scratches.
6. Pocket Vertical Carrying Sleeve: not only it’s water resistant, but it’s also shock proof and scratch resistant.
7. Incipio Technologies underGROUND Case: protects your gadget against scratches. Very light too.
8. OCTO Faux Leather Slip Cover: slim, lightweight case, protects your gadget against elements.
9. TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case: it’s so easy to kill your Kindle if you have a liquid accident. This case allows you to avoid that.
10. OCTO Splash Proof Case: another water proof case for your Kindle. It’s not designed for “under-water” situations but it does the job well to protect your gadget against small accidents.
Your take: what’s your favorite protective case for Kindle?