So I was checking Amazon today, and I probably saw 30 or more books about iPhone 3G and how to use iPhone 3G to do all kinds of things. So I thought, what about Kindle? Why doesn’t Kindle get any love from publishers? Well, it seems there is a book on Kindle (though in the Kindle edition). The books is called “the Amazon Kindle FAQ.” Here are the topics covered:
- Kindle Basics, From A to Z
- Whispernet FAQs
- All about the Experience with E-Ink
- Traveling With Kindle
- Kindle, battery, and energy consumption
- How to handle Multiple Kindles
- Where do I get content?
- Kindle Shortcuts and hidden features
Now this is all not bad at all, but I wish it was for free. I mean Amazon should have one of these babies out for a cent or two.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 5 Handy Guides for E-Reader Owners (and Publishers)
- 5 Book I want To See On Kindle
- Amazon Kindle Books: Just Released eBooks for Amazon Kindle
- Amazon Lowering The Kindle eBooks to Match Paperback Prices
- Amazon's New Strategy To Make Kindle Store Relevant