We all check the weather conditions in our local area before getting out of our homes. You don’t need a TV or an expensive tablet to check the weather forecasts in your area. Thanks to Kindlews, you can check this information in your area on your e-ink Kindle reader. Just go to the Experimental section on your Kindle and type http://kindlews.com/ in its browser. This is what showed up when I did this on my Kindle.
The information is up-to-date and shows you what kind of weather you can expect to see in your area. You can also test this service on your computer. It covers over 50k places around the world. The date/time is independent from your Kindle’s internal time. This gives you a pretty simple way to look up the weather forecast in your area using your Kindle.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 5 Things To Do With Your Old Kindle
- Where To Download Free Audiobooks: 8 Websites
- Kindle International: Burning Questions
- Tip of the Day: Can 2 Kindles From same account share books?
- Kindle Fire Not Rotating Screen: Here is What To Do