Many of us have been waiting for Amazon to adopt color e-paper technology on Kindle. Hanvon’s latest e-reader takes advantage of that already. The device has a 9.7 inch screen and is capable of displaying books in mono and color modes. The battery does not suffer in the process, considering that this device is expected to last for 30+ days.
Good E-reader has a more detailed overview of what this device is capable of. The software does look a tad bit slow. Nevertheless, this e-book reader supports popular document formats such as PDF and ePub and has a stylus for taking notes too.
Hanvon Color E-Ink eReader does seem to be a bit slow in these videos. At the same time, it does have a very interesting display. The device is expected to sell around $500 in China later this year. Will Amazon adopt color E-ink in the near future? It might have to with all the competition Kindle will face from LCD-based tablets in 2011.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 15 Kindle Games Worth Checking Out
- 2 Wireless Display Adapters for Kindle Fire HDX (Miracast devices)
- How To Fix Most Common Kindle Fire Issues: 10 Answers
- No Names, No Jackets: Discover Books By Reading Random Chapters
- Kindle Fire Won’t Start: What To Do