Well. If you didn’t even know that Kindle has a MineSweep game, then… You do now! Kindle comes with a bunch of hidden features that for some reason were not disclosed by Amazon. To get access to Mine Sweeper, hold your left alt + the button right above it + “M”. Make sure you do this when you are in your home area. So here are the instructions:
Key I: Move Up, Key J: Move left,Â Key K: Move Down, Key L: Move Right.
You can also use alt to go from columns to rows and so forth. To mark you can use the Key “M,” duh? Finally, to uncover mines, use space.
It’s very entertaining for what it is. I personally don’t get two excited about these games but believe me. When you are waiting for an appointment, interview, or whatever, this could help ease you through the process.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 5 Things To Do With Your Old Kindle
- Where To Download Free Audiobooks: 8 Websites
- Kindle International: Burning Questions
- Tip of the Day: Can 2 Kindles From same account share books?
- 4 iOS Apps That Train You To Read More